Filling of Annual Return

[vc_section css=”.vc_custom_1503307569141{padding-bottom: 50px !important;}”][vc_row gap=”30″][vc_column width=”8/12″][vc_column_text]

  1. Annual Return
    According to the Singapore Companies Act (Cap. 50), every company having a share capital shall lodge a return containing its particulars with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).

    If you have not engaged our Corporate Secretarial Retainer Services and you would like to file your Annual Return, we can provide this service too.

  2. Notice of Change
    A company is required to notify the ACRA of any change in its registered particulars. Here are the types of changes which are commonly filed:
    1. Change of company name
    2. Change of registered office address
    3. Change of share capital
    4. Transfer of shares
    5. Change of principal business activities
    6. Change of particulars of directors, secretaries or auditors
    7. Conversion of company type, either from private limited to public or vice versa

Our corporate secretarial professionals can assist in preparing the necessary secretarial documents for the change and lodge it accordingly with the local authorities, ACRA.

File Annual Return by Value Accounting.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”4/12″][vc_column_text]

Engage Value Accounting Singapore for your Business today!
Send us your enquiries using the form below.  Our consultant will be in touch with you shortly.

Pls indicate your company name and industry
Position in Company (Owner, Partner, Director, Shareholder, Manager, CEO, CFO, COO, etc.)
Pls indicate your Mobile Number (plus + Country Code if your phone number is not from Singapore)
Please select all relevant choices.
Please provide more details on your business requirements, enquiries or requests for our initial evaluation.

[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”96px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][/vc_section]

Pls send us Your Enquiry now!